Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Website officially launched

It's official! My brand new website is up and running. Feel free to browse and learn a little bit more about me and check back for show and news updates.

I couldn't of gotten such a great website without the help of some amazingly creative people.

Special thanks to:

Tiffani Matsuura at GP. Design (www.agentlepersuasion.com) for all the hard work in coming up with this beautiful site. I'll continue to recommend her to anyone who needs an awesome website.

James Bennett at Firefly events (www.fireflygroupevents.com) for doing all the technical stuff that I would never be able to wrap my mind around.

Miles Mahan (www.milespeed.smugmug.com) for all the great photos, incredible support and insight. I love you brother man!

Antonio Pullano (www.lovinlife.ca) for the dapper "private events" picture and helping me out with all my multimedia needs.

Joel Beers of the OC Weekly for writing up such a kick ass bio. I never knew just how impressive I really was. =)

Cynthia Wilkins for the beautiful write up on my "Private events" page.




No comments:

Post a Comment